The website www.alcanevon.it is owned by Azienda Agricola Al Canevon Soc. Agr. S. S. - P.I. 04290250267 - based in Via Prà Fontana, 99 - 31049 Valdobbiadene (TV)
The entire material contained on the site is owned by Al Canevon and the companies represented, therefore the total or partial reproduction of graphics and contents is prohibited.
The limited, non-exclusive and revocable right to create links to the www.alcanevon.it site is permitted, provided that such links do not portray the site and Al Canevon products in a misleading, false or offensive manner.
The underlying General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") govern the sale of products and / or services marketed on the website www.alcanevon.it. These General Conditions will regulate all purchase contracts concluded with Al Canevon, between seller and customer, according to the procedures indicated below.
Acceptance of the General Conditions
1. The contract stipulated between Al Canevon and the Customer is considered concluded at the time of order acceptance by Al Canevon, which reserves the right to accept the aforementioned order at its sole discretion. Acceptance is understood to be tacit, if not communicated as an alternative and in any way to the Customer. The Customer, who places the order in the manner provided, declares to have read all information provided throughout the order procedure and to fully accept the following general and payment conditions.
2. The final consumer Customer (or the natural person who makes a purchase for personal purposes and not related to his professional activity), when he concludes the online purchase procedure, prints or saves in electronic form and keeps these General Conditions, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation or damages is excluded, as well as any type of contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons or things, deriving from the total or partial non-acceptance of an order.
Online purchase methods
4. The Customer can purchase the products and / or services in the Al Canevon online catalog present at the time of the order at the internet address: www.alcanevon.it, as described in the relevant information sheet. The images of Al Canevon products, which complete the product sheets, are for illustrative purposes only and may therefore differ in size, colors or accessories in the illustration from the actual product.
5. To complete the online purchase procedure, the Customer must be registered on the website www.Alcanevon.it with their username, corresponding to a valid e-mail address and with their password, both provided by the same Customer, according to the instructions provided on the website www.Alcanevon.it, during registration.
6. To confirm the correct receipt of the order, Al Canevon will send a summary of the same to the e-mail address provided by the Customer (reason for which the address must be valid - see point 5.). The message will indicate the date of receipt of the order and its identification number, which can be used for any type of subsequent communication concerning the order itself.
7. If for any reason the order cannot be accepted, Al Canevon undertakes to promptly notify the Customer, again by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
8. The prices on the Al Canevon website are to be understood as retail prices and inclusive of the VAT rate in force on the date of the order.
9. On products subject to offers and / or promotions, Al Canevon reserves the right to establish any maximum quantities and / or periods and relative deadlines, notifying the Customer.
Payment methods accepted
10. Paypal: in cases where payment with the Paypal system is chosen, the order is processed immediately after receiving confirmation e-mails for users with Verified Paypal. You can find more information on the verification procedure of your Paypal account at the link: www.paypal.it.
11. Bank transfer: in cases of payment by bank transfer method, the order is processed after Al Canevon has received the exact amount of the order. Payment by bank transfer can be made within 5 days. working days, after which and without any communication from the Customer, the order will be canceled without notice.
Note: The bank transfer will be made out to AL CANEVON and the coordinates will be sent via email to the address you have chosen for registration.
12. Cash on delivery: The service has an extra cost of 2% on the total order.
13. In case of cancellation of the order, both by part